Re: Like a kid in a candy store

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 19:37:26 EST

Check the after market, and compare prices. If you ever want to upgrade
wheels, don't pay for nice ones you're going to try to sell later. Don't pay
$$$ dollars for an upgraded sound system, when you can spend half that and get
something better at the local stereo shop. Basically, think about what you
want now and long term, and make sure you won't end up paying twice.
R/T option is a must. Overhead consoles are like Xmas presents that you don't
really want....fun until January, but then you just wish you had the cash. IMHO

Later,
Robert