Re: RE: intake....

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 20:14:43 EST

How about a non-jaded fairly accurate butt-dyno test for FREE! :)
Actually, I do have a set of 1.72 roller rockers (Omega Gear) that are
designed for a small block Ford, but are supposed to work on Magnums.
Also a set of 93 Cobra heads w/ a pocket port (no they won't work on
Magnums:) ). A set of new traction bars, a few sets of used tires, a
peanut butter and jelly sandwich, my Ho-Ho's.......

Erich

  With all the TB testing my Butt dyno may be a bit Jaded, so I was