Re:1/4 times

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 22:45:24 EST

Interesting, last week I raced a V-6 Ranger and almost lost! I was behind
him getting on the freeway, I nailed it and started to pull past him
quickly. Then I hit 98 mph and I'll be damned if I could get it to go faster
than that! The rpm's were only at 3500 in fourth. I suspect that the
computer had some kind of "soft" speed limiter slowing me down. My truck
feels very strong at low speeds but lays down in the top end, I suspect that
the HP SBEC will solve this. Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Mark
99' Dak 5.2L 5-speed 3.92LS
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/