DML Chat Report

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 12:11:33 EST

Hey guys, The chat went pretty good last night!!! We had Russ (Dakota4by4),
Michael Clark (markiii), John Smith, Chris Lang, Heather in TX, Greg from
Jersey, Sam Parthemer, Jack Hilton, Brian (Dakman), Jodi Lewis, Low-Dakot
(From Baton Rouge..sorry, didn't catch your name), solution2 (From
Vancouver, BC), and me. We had a great time and I can't wait to do it
again! (Sorry if i left anyone's name about...that was all I could
remember!!)

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Why doesn't someone make a voodoo globe and then someone can spin it really
fast and everyone would freak out?