Shaun H.

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 13:54:51 EST

Shaun, I got your email on my @home.com account, which forwards
to my hotmail account. I cannot send an email directly to you w/out
your email address. Can you send it to my
maverick_NR552@hotmail.com account. Thanks.

Dakota Content-

The Dakota past the 95 mph mark today (first time ever)
as I need to pass/merge/pass/merge to make my exit this
morning. It was a brief burst from 65 to 95 and back to 65...

I CAN say from a standing start, the RC is definately quicker
0-60/70 than anything I have ever driven (including a 5.0 LX
mustang). I can't wait to take it to the track (next month
maybe). It really plants your back into the seat. This was
only a 3/4 throttle burst, with the rpms only into 3800-4k range.
I like it.

Spank #1 occurred last night... 0-45 mph
Ford Ranger Splash, lowered w/loud exhaust.
He heard only my exhaust as I put about 200'
between me and him in about 5 seconds.... Next
light, he drops the clutch for a loud smoking
burn out (one wheel), and I merely let the RT
glide from 1st-2nd..2nd-3rd and walked right
past him with 8 mpg showing on the instant fuel
econ. meter....

Fuel light came on last night right as I hit the
gas station. 17 gallons on the nose...13.25 mpg on
the first tank... Not too bad. I can see 15 mpg on
the horizon.

Sam '99 RT
    '95 SLT (FOR SALE)

Shaun, Email me at this address!