RE: Nitrous R/T

From: Mok, Alan (SPB) (AMok@spbank.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 15:09:37 EST

Just a warning...

Anyone who orders from Excessive MS in Kansas or Mosouri. They have a very
bad track record with product deliver and LONG wait times. A lot of folk
from the 5.0 ML can attest to it. sometime they charge your credit card
immediately yet you have to wait for weeks to get your order.

go to the archives http://www.netwiz.net/50ml/archives/

and do a search for "excessive"

you'll see

alan

'98 Dakota R/T (Headers, K&N & Shift kit)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Griggs GR-40 , Vortech S-trim...)