Re: Altenators

From: BJones2292@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 15:47:24 EST

The system i have in my truck is 4 10" jlaudo w-4's with a 3xs crossover
and i have mBquart highs and mids all through out the the inside of my dak.
i have 2 PPI amps powering them A PC450 for the mids and highs and a PC1400
for the subs. each sub is getting about 200 watts a piece. i have red neon
lights that light up my custom made amp rack above the subs, where the back
seat use to be. I plan in march to have the CVA 1000 installed with the 8081
alarm from alpine the integrates to the CVA. (By the way the CVA is a about
6" multimedia monitor/ TV)
with a six disc changer that use fiber optic cable back and fourth to the
CVA. All that for about 5,000 $$. In the summer i play on putting some subs
in my bed like 6 15" JL with about 1,000 watts a piece. ( i know i'll
need lightning caps and many batteries for that ) then after that is all
done possibly paxton supercharger and a lift kit.

THe Zracer.com doesn't seem to work anybody else know the right address.