Re: Nitrous R/T

From: Ican2u7176@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 19:51:05 EST

In a message dated 1/29/99 5:56:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

<< >
> Wichita Falls is the corp headquarters for Nitrous Express. They will
direct
> you to a dealer
> near you.
> Charles Smith
> 99Dak R/T
 Hmmm.I guess they are the dealer near me. They quoted me a price over
 the net by e-mail. I live in Dallas though.Alan S.

That confused me too. They quoted me a price of $560 for the basic set-up and
$899 for the correct kit including all the safety stuff, but when I called
back to order one...they told me they don't sell from there and gave me a
number for the distibuter near me. The dealer beat the basic system by $35
and the better kit I got for $850 plus $25 shipping.

Charles Smith
99 Dak R/T