Re: Dakota Nor. Cal.?

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 21:03:29 EST

<< Are there any Dak get togethers planned for No. Cal.?
 How about an organized club?

 What do you say...maybe a Napa/Sonoma get together?
 Lake Tahoe would be cool too. (after the snow melts for me)

 Steve F.
 BTW...my 10 second Z28 was stock bodied however, I failed
 to mention it was a 1969 with a built motor with Hillborn
 injectors and ran on alcohol. Basically a sprint car engine.

Steve, there arent many of us Nor Cal Dakota owners on the DML. But, if we
can generate enough interest, I dont see why we couldnt have a Nor Cal meet.
Can do it in the Summer time. My Dak should be back together by then, plus
some So Cal guys can come up if they want? Maybe the July 4TH weekend?
Theres a big bracket race at Sears Point that weekend!!!

Brad