Re: RE: 4bbl throttle body

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 22:12:57 EST

Bruce,
I understand about the manifold but will this setup still work on a '96? Do you
know if the connectors are the same from the early magnum engines to when they
changed the body in '97? As soon as you are able to get results please keep us
informed. I am not going to be doing this upgrade for a while but I am planning
right now exactly what I am going to do and in what steps. BTW, I would also
like to get some information on your throttle bodies that you do. I figure that
I would be interested in the stage II. Could you please explain the differences
and what the cost is? You can private email me if you prefer. Sorry for all of
the questions.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC sport V8 - 14" k&n clone - still shopping around