RE: fast rice rockets -Reply -Reply -Reply

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 00:41:08 EST

Totally correct. The forced air up their nostrils fills that void gap
between their ears. Thus, enhancing their IQ Levels into thinking that they
can actually beat a Dakota. Yeah...the stickers do help...along with those
obnoxiously large "Sewer Pipe" exhaust tips. Now who's idea was that...?
(Hey Cooter...go git me that darn plummin' pipe..I gots me an
idear...DUHHHHHHH......)

;)