RE: **URGENT** - Buy the NEW truck from theDealer. -Reply -Reply

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 11:31:19 EST

No really. There's no room for anything in a RC. My toolbag
fits on the floor, and that's it. I have a 6-disc Alpine CD
changer that I took out of my wife's Corolla (which we traded in
on the R/T), and I should be able to fit that behind the driver's
side seat. That's why a shell will be a must for me (and so I can carry
our dogs to the beach).

A couple things I've noticed: The RC does U-turns a lot better
than the CC (duh!), The RC is approx .75-1.00" taller than the CC
measured at the top of the headlights

Still well within my break in period, I have varied the speeds
accordingly (65-75, 55-65, no WOT throttle, only 1 OD-D kickdown).
This trucks feels much quicker than the CC, and I hate to say it,
but pulls better than my '95 on the same grade I drive each day.

Mileage so far is in the 12.5-13 mpg range driving in 0-25 mph morning
traffic for 8 miles, then 65-75 for another 10 miles (each way).

Rear radio speakers are there merely for 'fill', and are completely
worthless. I am not tall, but I don't see any room for subs behind the
seats without losing about 6" of height. When the seat is where I like
it, the top of it rubs the back of the cab and squeeks... Need some
seats like Gary has in his Dakota, and lower this thing about 2-3
inches...

Dealership was clueless about the factory Alarm: It arms, and then you
have about 15 seconds before it is 'ARMED' right?? No shock sensor??
Does it have an ignition kill???

Sam '99 RT
     '95 SLT FOR SALE!