Re: MTX Thunderform(Geoffry)

From: Peter Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 09:55:10 EST

From: Peter Anthony on 01/30/99 09:55 AM

Hey, I was told you may (or may not) have a JL stealthbox for sale.
Let me know
Thanks

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net

To: dakota-truck @ buffnet.net
cc: (bcc: Peter Anthony/Physician Computer Network)
Subject: Re: DML: MTX Thunderform(Geoffry)

I work at a car hifi shop and just put in the MTX Thunderform powered
off of a PPI ProMOS25 (200 watts 2 ohm),I swapped the 8ohm subs out for
4ohms to get a 2ohm load. Here is a little tip if you are going to put
in the MTX Thunderform yourself. I found that if you loosen the rear two
seat belt bolts and spin the mounts 90 degrees and then retighten the
bolts. The box drops right in. Also , plan on a few hours of tearing the
rear or your truck appart.
David Peterson