No shift kit here......

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 19:09:21 EST

Well, today I started play with my tranny. Removed 1 (one) spring from valve body and turned up linepressure to max! Here are the results:

Linepressure to much, wont shift to second @ WOT. Hits the revlimiter.
Removed spring and higher linepressure made the shift much firmer, now and then I can get tires to squeal when shift to second gear. I have to lower linepressure a little to get the tranny to shift to second gear @ WOT.
But you don't need a shiftkit to raise the rpm/shifts and get firmer shifts.

THIS MODIFICATION WILL VOID WARRANTY

Swede/
99 R/T Dakota CC
Black & Loaded