Test and Tune @ HRP

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 21:58:05 EST

I appologize for the late notice, but there is a planned test and tune
day at Houston Raceway Park for tomorrow, Jan. 31, 1999. It should be
PERFECT conditions for low ET's!!! Great weather, cool mornings with low
humidity, and a big event run on Saturday resulting in fresh traction
compound and rubber on the starting pad!!! The Impala club is making a
show there.

Not sure we are going to make it, Barbara is on call, and SHE would want
to make the best time in the Dak!! :-)

Gates open at 0900. To all who can make it, we wish you low ET's!

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T