Worn motor mounts

From: TSFEB@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 13:15:50 EST

I have a question concering the motor mounts on my truck. First off, how
complicated/difficult of a process is it to replace the motor mounts? What is
involved in this, as my manual isn't too in depth. My manual shows that
basically the engine is connected to/sitting on my front axle with one mount
on each side of the engine. I did noticed that the mount on the passenger
side, alot of rubber(the bushing) is missing from the mount and to me, this
means it needs replacing. The mount on the driver's side doesn't look healthy
either. Secondly, how much will these 2 mounts set me back? Are the mounts
sold completely as a kit, like with the brackets, the bushings, and the bolts?
Or can I just buy the bushings? Any suggestions/input on this is greatly
appreciated, as I am making sure my Dakota will run great for the next 100,000
miles. THANKS!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6
100,000 strong miles