Re: Split bench

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 13:58:57 EST

If you're willing to take a look at it yourself, it seems that 2 screws hold
the latch mechanism in place. You could screw them out and remove the latch
assembly to see if there is something simple like foreign matter inside
preventing full travel. If it's a broken part then you gotta take her in.
Dr. Pat