Detroit, new 98 Daks $14,995!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 21:20:00 EST

Hey everyone!

I saw something I couldn't believe today at a local Dodge dealership!

98 Dodge Dakota Sport, Regular Cab
5.2L V-8 Engine
4-speed Automatic Transmission
Air-conditioning
Rear slider
Floor mats
Speed-Tilt Convenience Group

Written on the windshield:
$14.995 just add tax!

They have 2 White and 1 Red Regular Cabs! All of them are the same, 3.55 real axle, but no Limited Slip. No big deal, you can have one put in locally for $425.

These trucks are at Century Dodge on Telegraph Rd. in Taylor MI. If anyone is interested, you should jump on it right away!

Mark Kuzia
E-mail me if you have any more questions
flyboy01@worldnet.att.net
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/

P.S. John Cologne CPD in Pinkney, MI, has a red V-8 Auto with 3.55 LS fully loaded for 16,100.