RE: Who Makes MP Cat Back?

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 21:51:05 EST

Mike Leach Co. makes all of the Mopar exhaust components for at least the
94+ Dodge trucks including the Mopar Cat Back system. Give him a call. I
have the ph# listed on my web site. Tell him you are on this mailing list
and see if he is willing to give you a break. If you do call him, please
tell him I sent you. I don't get anything out of it, but it lets him know
where you got his # from.
John
98 Dakota CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar Headers.
http://lonestar.texas.net/~jndneff/dakota/headers/headers.html

<snip>
Hey Guys, who makes the MP cat back for 99 Dakota? In other words can I get
it cheaper somewhere else?
<unsnip>