WANNA buy a JET chip... from anyone out there...

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 22:44:00 EST

Okay, i currently have the money to buy a Jet chip. stage 2 preferred. I
have a 97 dakota automatic 239. v6. does anyone out there have one lying
around in their house that didn't like it for some reason so they'd like to
sell it? well, if you do, contact me becoz i'd like to get one. Also, if
you could tell me of any place that would carry them for a reasonable price
(maybe, where you bought it) i would appreciate that.
-Dester
PS. my e-mail is Dester243@aol.com
e-mail me if you have any info or "extra" chips