Re[2]: Lease or Buy an R/T??

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 12:54:25 EST

Yep, I've got a guy that works for me that has always leased cars... He
gets bored with a vehicle so he looks forward to the end of his lease to
try something new. If you like a change every few years, leases might make
sense; but you have to watch your miles and keep the vehicle in excellent
shape! I know a few people that have been burned due to high miles (I
forget what they charge for every mile over the limit, but it can really
add up!) and/or damage that was pretty minor but cost them an arm and a leg
when they turned the car in.

T.