Neon License Plate Frame Installation -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 16:21:27 EST

When I did mine (loooooonnnnngg time ago) I just spliced into the rear
parkin' lights for power and wired up a lighted switch so I could turn it off
and on to keep me from gettin' tickets. I got rid of it when I got pulled at
3AM and about 13 cop cars showed up, and we all dicussed (me and
some 20 cops) whether or not I should get a ticket. It was pretty
interesting =).

-mike d.

>>> Tony Gamm <bearcatalum@angelfire.com> 01/31/99 12:56pm >>>
Hello all!! I'm a newcomer to the list, so I'd like to post my first question....
Has anyone added a neon license plate frame to their Dak? Mine's a '98
and I'm looking for suggestions for the best wiring arrangement...
Thanks, Tony