Escape from the Candy store

From: Dr. Leon Berman (stshack@nwlink.com)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 17:34:28 EST

Yes folks - I did it...I now am a proud owner of a 99 Dak Club Cab
Sport with every option but the electric drivers seat. The 5.2 with the
anti spin rear and the Sport Plus package that included the larger wheels
fog lamps and power everything (but not the seat??). All I know, is after
driving my Cummins Diesel for 5 years, this thing is like a rocket. Thank
you everyone for your suggestions and words of wisdom. I'm now a Dak-er.

Dr Leon Berman
The Proctologist Of Rock 'n' Roll
90.3 fm KCMU Seattle
1-800-824-1601