anewdodge.com Fleet Order?

From: FastAss Dak (fastassdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 20:37:40 EST

I was curious if any of you have or know someone who has ordered a Dodge
through anewdodge.com Fleet sales. And how it went if so.
I priced out a fully loaded R/T CC with everything except the heavy duty
engine cooling setup (is this a good option to get for$102??)
Sticker came to 24,750, my price was 22,642 out the door, i will of
course have to pay CA tax and license but the price of the truck i
thought was pretty damn impressive. Any thought on ordering fleet?
 For those who responded to my last question, thanks, i have decided
that im definetely gonna buy it.

  Jack