Re: anewdodge.com Fleet Order

From: Tomdamit@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 08:53:16 EST

I have no experience with "anewdodge.com" but my '98 5.2 CC was ordered by me
through our corporate fleet dept. My price was similar to yours-ended up
paying invoice less half the hold back and $100 to the delivering dealer. A
little side plus, if you will- because it was ordered for me, my name was on
the sticker! It's a great way to buy if you don't have to trade in anything.

P.S. I think they're reproducing out in the parking lot- there's 3 there now
with one more "on the way"! I think Dodge got this one right.

Tom Ware