RE: Lease or Buy an R/T??

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 11:00:34 EST

As long as you don't do anything that is a permanent change .

I consider things like sprayed in liners and any body mods to be permanent
, all else is fair game if you remove it before you turn it in .

At 06:26 PM 1/31/1999 -0800, you wrote:

>sometimes lease contracts dont let you do mods.
>
>Joel
>
>http://www.zracer.com/dakota.htm

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html