Re: 99 Dakota Lemon

From: luslugger (agm@win.net)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 21:37:59 EST

You have done better in some cases than me. The dodge dealer here
maintains Goodyear is respondsible for the tire warrrenty. The Goodyear
dealer said he would not do anything about our problems.
   I have a compaq 1620 laptop computer. 14 months old,major work like
hard drive and systems card replacement,twice. still have problems, no
extention of warrenty. The legal advice I am getting says that this may
not qualify under the lemon laws in Kentucky. The Dodge dealers here in
Louisville Ky, I have bought from 3 of them,have always given some grace
period on warrenty if the item was really defective in the warrenty period.