Re: Shaker hood -Reply -Reply

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 20:21:02 EST

>seriously, I'm tired of gettin' the shaft about hoods and stuff...why
>doesn't someone make a hood for premags? or ANYTHING for premags?
>MOPAR won't even make a friggin' computer for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>gggrrrrrrr....
>
>-mike d.

The answer as to why is simple economics .

There simply are not enough of those trucks on the road , or they just
didn't seel that many to begin with , to justify the cost of R&D for most
stuff like that .

That is why even the new Daks have to wait till last for everything and the
new 99 Silverado has everything under the sun made for it before it is even
in production . Chevys always have sold well , and always will , no matter
how much we hate it .

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html