Champion Truck Plugs

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 23:37:05 EST

To everyone who gave me info, thanks. A little tidbit, when I installed
my k&n clone 14x3 air filter and my 180 degree thermostat I had a loss
of about 2mpg. When I installed the truck plugs I decided to play around
with gap and set it to 0.40 and noticed an improvement of about
2-2.5mpg. Some of this I'm shure is because they are new but I think
some is from the gapping. I set the gap like this because the electrode
sticks out of the plug about double the distance of the regular old
factory champions.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - k&n clone - 180 thermostat