Re: Re: Mopar Computers

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 00:08:31 EST

I don't really plan to tow anything, but started thinking that it is
definately better to save it. Besides 257.00 is still pretty cheap. Its the
cam, ported heads, pulleys, ignition, etc. AHHH......my wifes going to bitch
again!!!! Wait 'til I pro street it...yeah, yeah that's the ticket.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC sport - k&n clone - 180 thermostat