Re: 100,000 Miles !!

From: gary palmer (palmergj@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 07:07:55 EST

Hey Dan, look forward to even more! My 87 LE has 173,000 with no major
work on it! Had to replace the water pump and fuel pump along with some
of the emmissions control stuff, but nothing major.

Six months ago I moved cross country from Seattle, WA to Delaware and
the Dak pulled an Escort SW while fully loaded and we stopped off and
drove through yellowstone, as well as Mt. Rushmore, and the Dak ate it
up! I LOVE THIS TRUCK!

Gary Palmer

Today my '89 Dak LE, Hit 100,000 miles!
Shes running strong and still looking good!
Just thought I would Share that!

-Dan Matthews