Re: nx's nitrous kit for the 318 & 360

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 09:33:31 EST

I am probably wrong then , I just saw that it was a dually . I'll have to
look at that again when I get home , never seen a dually 1500 Ram . Why not
just buy the 3500 in the first place ?

At 11:21 PM 2/2/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>Not to be "nit-pickey", but I think it is a 1500 w/ daully conversion.
>If I recall correctly it has 5 lug wheels on it (if I'm wrong then
>ignore this and every other thing I say in th future). Wouldn't you
>know, I can't find the damn issue now?
>
>Erich
>
>HEMI@charter.net wrote:
>>
>> >March issue of Truckin' about putting Nitrous Express system on 360 Ram
1500.

>> Not to be picky , but it's a Ram 3500 Dually .
>>
>> Jack "Nit-Picky" Hilton

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html