Re: 100,000 Miles !!

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 10:25:20 EST

Is that the truck they show in the TV commercials always stuck in the
mud?? Spinning its wheels?? HE HE

I put an average of 29k miles on the vehicles I drive. If I kept my '86
mitsubishi, I'd have over 300k on it right now (it is still running, the
guy who bought it I see on a regular basis on the highway)....
I just like that new toxic smell of glues drying in new cars :0

Sam '99 RT '99 RT '95 SLT