Re: Re: Re: 99 Dakota Lemon

From: Ican2u7176@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 12:04:37 EST

In a message dated 2/3/99 11:57:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
buster@tekdata.net writes:

<< If it will make you feel any better, Chrysler has issued a TSB to its
 dealers concerning this noise,they call it A buzz,they even have what they
 call a buzz kit to elliminate it,trouble is,it don't work, >>

Thanks for the advice I will look up the #. What year is your truck? mine is a
99 and they told me there were no TSBs on the tranny...are they telling lies?