Re: Re: aura bass shakers

From: Brian D. Fitchett (bdfitch@jps.net)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 15:15:09 EST

I got mine through Damark, a mail order catalog, but I haven't seem them in there
since. I think they were around $150 for the system--2 shakers and a 100w amp. The
amp is really small so the shop I went to put it under the dash, I have no idea how,
but they did. That little amp is plenty of power for the shakers and they fit well
under the seat--good for me because I am a big guy :)

Brian
Black SLT CC V6