Re: Proctologists...was Rubber seals/weather stripping

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 17:48:53 EST

Boog318@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/2/99 9:24:59 PM EST, bnich@BellAtlantic.net writes:
>
> > Hey, Easy with all the proctologist talk. I'm going to have my butt
> > scoped tommorrow. Haven't eaten anything but jello all day, I'm
> > starving. And this fleet shit has me crappin like crazy! Help me! I
> > can't get off da bowl. As for bathroom reading material,I've read the
> > new issue of Truckin about 10 times. Bob
> >
> Damn! Hey they could have given you Pedialyte. Thats a gallon of
> electrolytes that run through you like a friggin train. Blows everything out!
> So, whats your personal preference of TP? Hehe
> Extra bleach for the whites this week!
> Sorry Bob, I couldnt resist.
> You could get even with them though, right before you go in, eat a pickled
> egg. There is no smell worse than that!
> Enough pot shots (DOH!) Some day I will go through the same experience.
> Ttyl :0)
> Boog

Yea, Drank all that stuff. I was on the shitter all night. Test went
fine, got a slight case of viticulosis, spelt it wrong but its very
slight. Doc said the test went fine, only took 10 minutes and ussally
takes 30. I think he thinks I'm taking it up the butt! Really guys I
ain't. I gota wife and 4 kids. Anyway, everything was fine until I
snezzed on the way home and shit myself. Glad I don't have any cancer
or anything bad. Gona change my oil now, Mobil 1. See ya, Bob