RE: Shaker hood -Reply -Reply -Reply

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 20:26:35 EST

mike,
Pure conspiracy started by Reagan. Part of the Iran contra thing I think.
We traded all of the Dak hood designs for cheap drugs (Contact cold
capsules) so that we could undermine the Russians with "Fuzzy heads" and "
that drowsy feeling"...Now you can find the ayatollahs successor crusin the
streets of Bahrain in a 89 dak 6er with a wicked lookin airgrabber hood.
Just a theory...
BKB