Re[2]: Proctologists...was Rubber seals/weather strippi

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 20:45:17 EST

Glad everything is A-OK Bob! I gather you didn't eat the egg as Dr. Boog
suggested... They wouldn't have time to wonder about your preferences
--they'd be too busy trying to get you the hell out of there!!! ;-) Next
time have a couple of pickled eggs... They're quite good when you eat
them, but they have a life of there own when they pass through you :-) I
suggest outdoor activities after having a few... Confined rooms can be
hazardous!

Tom