Re: Re: Hype Plugs (+4's Returned!!)

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 21:28:53 EST

Yeah, Fish. When I first heard about "Truck" plugs I figured it was
another bogus deal like "s*itfire" sparkplugs and 4X4 motor oil. SSHP.
However, even before the comments on the many people whose opinion I
respect did report good results with these things. I still kept a hand
firmly on my wllet, however. Now that some people who drive Daks also
speak highly of them, I may give them a try!

Richard in SA

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:36:07 -0800 (PST) David Fishman
<fish@chips.Eng.Sun.COM> wrote:

<snip>

>Champion truck plugs (btw, how does a sparkplug know it's
>in a truck instead of a care, and why should it care?)

<more snips>

>Cheers,
>fish

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]