Re: 100,000 Miles !!

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 23:22:06 EST

Just push the pedal to the floor to mash his head in the seat and the only
noise he'll be makin is cryin like a baby cause he knows he just got
spanked!!!! hehe Don't race him in his truck though, he might resort back to
suckin his thumb!!!! haha

Jeff Durling
'96 rc sport v8 - k&n clone - 180 thermostat