Re: Computers

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 23:32:04 EST

Up untill the '96 the odometer was mechanical. In '97 they changed to the LCD. All
of the computers have this information stored in them but the newer trucks also
use this code to be sent to the display in the dash for the odometer. The older
style trucks don't have these lines of code. Hope this helps.

Jeff Durling
'96 rc sport