glass hoods

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 10:51:06 EST

OK. All you DMLers with '87-'90 Daks wanting a fiberglass hood. Unlimited
Products has a 2 1/4" high cowl induction hood for them (I remembered this
from an old catalog when I glassed my Dart). I checked out their web page,
and they sell a pin on hood (PN DK-728, 18 lbs, $199.00) and a front latch
hood (PN DK-791, 30 lbs, $295.00). I seem to remember them offering a cowl
insert air pan for them, to make them functional, but I couldn't find it on
their page. They have a picture of the Dak with their hood. I know the cowl
hoods are old, but it's better than nothing? Hope this helps.