RE: Clear lenses 97+

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 01:19:42 EST

I have been looking for the answer to that question for a while. Still
haven't found it. Anyone on the other side of the law know? Usually, the
manufacturer will have some kinda disclaimer "For offroad use only" if its
illegal. I see plenty of riceboys with these clear lenses and haven't seen
anyone pulled over. My sister has just installed them on her Civic in Dec.
and she hasn't gotten pulled over. I am just going to go for the clear
corners up front as I don't want to attract too much unwanted attention to
my Dak.

2me
www.smokindakota.com