Re: Re: Re: 99 Dakota Lemon

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 08:36:28 EST

My dealer siad the same thing today .

He said that Chrysler told him last week that they have been working on an
actual fix , and had sent out about 1000 test units and they all seemed to
work , so the real fix part will go right into production and he told me
that all owners affected will be notified .

At 03:19 PM 2/3/1999 EST, you wrote:
>I called paul at your dealership Louie and he said that there is no real
>defined TSB yet but, they are working on one. He said "the transmissions are
>not bad...but, they just have a little noise" but they are working on a
>solution to fix the noise for those who dont like it.
>Charles Smith
>99 Dak R/T

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html