RE: bad vibrations!!!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 10:30:29 EST

John,
My 98 R/TCC has vibrated @ 85 on up since new... Feel like the drive shaft
balance. Dan C on the DML has had his shaft in for balancing and they found
it was out 40 grams!!?? Sheesh... Since hes got a SC on his he had them
replace it with a steel unit. Suggest talking to your dealer about
balancing the driveshaft. My dealers service guy just gets a blank look on
his face when I talk about it and then balances my tires... It doesnt fix it
of course, but my tires are really balanced by now... Dan, Hows the high
speed vibes with the new driveshaft? If they are gone, I can sense a flood
of R/T owners rushing to driveshaft shops all over the country!
BKB