Re: Tire, Shock recommendations

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 13:54:46 EST

If 225's rub in the front you can fix the cause of the rub(trim splash skirt)
or run bigger tires in the rear than in the front. Depending on his wheels, he
can run up to 275's in the back,235-245 should be no problem with most wheels.
Firestone,Kelly and Uniroyal all make Ok economical performance tires. Almost
any wider tire would be an improvement over what he's got now. Monroe's got
some decent OEM replacement shocks
Dr. Pat