on da pot

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 20:26:56 EST

" Hey, Easy with all the proctologist talk. I'm going to have my butt

scoped tommorrow. Haven't eaten anything but jello all day, I'm
starving. And this fleet shit has me crappin like crazy! Help me! I
can't get off da bowl. As for bathroom reading material,I've read the
new issue of Truckin about 10 times. Bob "

So, Bob, is your computer in the bathroom with you too? You know,
reading the DML?!!!

Patrick

PS-dont tell your doc that you're thinking of putting Firestone airbags
in your rear, he may not understand what you mean 8 ^ }