Re: RE: Yet another "My truck is here"

From: Pedro J. Diaz (pjdmd@mho.net)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 22:22:31 EST

Yup, believe it or not, I'm gona wash it and wax it this weekend. Also
gona take off the red Dodge and Sport stickers and replace them in back
with the 'chrome' lettering in the 98 SLT.
Still have my Cherry Creek Dodge plates.
I'm sad to have to sell my '93 Eagle Vision ESI, I've grown attached to
it. Anyone have a relative or friend who's looking?
anyway, say the word, and all of us in Denver should get together for a
drink or something. anyone do Road Biking?

Pedro.