'95 SLT ROLL PAN FOR SALE:

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 23:48:31 EST

Michael Clark: You showed an interest, and my brother doesn't
want it. I'll sell it to you for what I paid for it.

Just picked up a '95 Dakota service manual from ebay (I bid on it
about 2 weeks ago)...$20.00 plus shipping. My brother will enjoy
it I guess LOL!

'99 RT RC just had it first spank.... A Ford Lightning no less!!
Seems if you know how to roll the throttle on in the rain, and
the other guy just spins and spins you'll win every time.
The Goodyear tires have a suprising amount of grip in the rain!

3 people have asked where to get a truck like mine today...WEIRD!

I had better start selling Dakotas on the weekend for some extra
cash, eh?

Sam '99 RT RC 785 miles
         '99 RT CC 8800 miles