Dodge Dakota Webring and The Custom Dakota Webring (Whats the Diff?)

From: Eddie Estoppey (estoppey@myna.com)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 11:13:44 EST

Fellow DMLers,
There is a difference between the two webrings, Mike's Dakota webring is
for all people who have Daks to join, no matter if their truck is
modified or not. I am a part of that webring and I think its great!, My
Custom Dakota Webring however is just for People who have Customized
their Daks, A billet antenna and new tires is not exactly a Customized
Dak! A Dakota with some other mods like a tonneau cover or a shell,
lowering kit, ram air hood, aftermarket wheels.... I can go on and on.
mind you not all Daks have to be lowered or have tonneau covers, they
just have to look a bit different than stock Daks.

Ed